Improving Communities One Bike Project at a Time
The PeopleForBikes Community Grant Program provides funding for important projects that make bicycling better in communities across the U.S. These projects include (but are not limited to):
- Bike paths, lanes and trails;
- Mountain bike and BMX facilities;
- Bike parks and pump tracks;
- Bike racks and bike repair stations;
- Large-scale bicycle advocacy initiatives.
Since 1999, we have awarded more than 400 grants to non-profit organizations and local governments in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Our investments total more than $3.5 million and have leveraged $775 million in public and private funding for bike-related projects nationwide.